Service Systems and Organization
The Service Systems and Organization Technical Committee is a professional committee committed to advancing research and applications in the area of service systems and organizations. The main objectives of the committee are to:
- Enhance cooperation and communication among the professionals and researchers in the field of service systems;
- Organize international conferences or meetings that provide a multidisciplinary forum for discussing and exchanging information and ideas in the service systems field;
- Develop and promote international publications in the area of service systems and organizations;
- Increase public understanding and appreciation of service systems and organizations, as well as encourage involvement and participation of youth and collegiate students.
- Communicate with experts, exchange research ideas and share research resources.
- Participate in interesting conferences.
- Make friends from different regions.