Machine Learning is the study of computer algorithms that improve automatically through experience. Applications range from data mining programs that discover general rules in large data sets, to information filtering systems that automatically learn users’ interests. Machine learning algorithms and systems include:
- Concept Learning and the General-to-Specific Ordering
- Decision Tree Learning
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Evaluating Hypotheses
- Bayesian Learning
- Computational Learning Theory
- Instance-Based Learning
- Genetic Algorithms
- Learning Sets of Rules
- Analytical Learning
- Combining Inductive and Analytical Learning
- Reinforcement Learning
- Interact with scientists and engineers in machine learning, which is a relatively new and rapidly growing research field and is widely used in many other research areas.
- Participate in interesting conferences and workshops to exchange research ideas and results with scientists and engineers in the world.
- Make friends from different regions of the world.