Cyber-physical systems are decentralized systems in which Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AI/ML) is embodied in edge-cloud infrastructures, namely decentralized AI/ML systems. The mission of the Technical Committee is to provide a focal platform for researchers and practitioners active in decentralized AI/ML systems to exchange state-of-the-art knowledge and collaborate to pioneer initiatives of impact. Example areas include (but not limited to):
- smart data processing and data driven framework in decentralized AI/ML systems
- real-time data and stream analytics for decentralized AI/ML systems
- context-aware event processing for decentralized AI/ML systems
- security and privacy protection in decentralized AI/ML systems
- privacy-enhancing technologies for decentralized AI/ML systems
- trust and blockchain for decentralized AI/ML systems
- decentralized AI/ML systems in medicine and healthcare
- decentralized AI/ML systems in Industry 4.0, and smart city
The following webinar was presented as part of the Systems Science and Engineering Technical Area Webinar Series held at the 2015 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics (SMC2015) in Hong, Kong, China.
- Cyber-Physical Cloud Systems
Sunday, October 11, 2015
The Technical Committee serves a collaboration forum worldwide for academics and practitioners in the frontiers of decentralized AI/ML systems. We cordially welcome and highly value your support and engagement in the Technical Committee, which in return will provide you with a global network of excellence and a wide spectrum of collaboration opportunities in the community, e.g., in editing Journal special issues and book series, and organizing invited sessions and workshops which are technically supported by the Technical Committee. In particular, we organize Special Sessions, Workshops and/or Tutorial Sessions at the annual IEEE SMCS conferences, and contribute towards the technical initiatives of IEEE SMCS (e.g., thematic books on Systems Science and Engineering) and technical activities of IEEE SMCS chapters around the world.