Autonomous Bionic Robotic Aircrafts
Technical Committee on Autonomous Bionic Robotic Aircraft aims at increasing the knowledge on advanced bionic robotic aircraft technology concentrated in the "perception” (sensor, information fusion), “decision-making” (intelligent control), “implementation” (institutions and drivers) and “interaction” (human-machine, multi machine and networking). Due to the unstructured and uncertain working environment, the future of bionic robotic aircraft will inevitably facing massive environmental information perception. The bionic robotic aircraft will access a variety of sensors, massive sensing information acquisition and processing made new challenges for the architecture and process approach of the current robot perception system. The development of intelligent control structure with intelligent perception and learning ability is also essential for bionic robotic aircraft. TC-ABRA will strive to serve the interests and demands of researchers, practitioners, policy makers, and the general public on the frontier of advanced bionic robotic aircraft systems.
These topics are of interest to our technical committee.
- Environment perception of autonomous bionic robotic aircraft.
- Modeling and control design for bionic robotic aircraft.
- Autonomous intelligent control of bionic robotic aircraft.
- The application of iterative learning, deep learning and reinforcement learning in the field of bionic robotic aircraft.
- Computational intelligence and networking for multi bionic robotic aircrafts.
- Collaborative control of multi bionic robotic aircrafts.
- Biologically-inspired environmental perception and autonomous planning for bionic robotic aircraft.
- System design and learning control for micro bionic robotic aircraft.
- Biomedical science, brain science and cognitive science.
Our TC plans to:
- Organize annual international symposium or conferences in autonomous bionic robotic aircrafts.
- Organize special sessions/workshops on related topics at IEEE SMC conferences.
- Organize joint forums with industrial sectors.
- Propose special issues or focused special sections for IEEE Transactions or other related journals.