Transactions on Computational Social Systems
IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems focuses on such topics as modeling, simulation, analysis and understanding of social systems from the quantitative and/or computational perspective. "Systems" include man-man, man-machine and machine-machine organizations and adversarial situations as well as social media structures and their dynamics. More specifically, the proposed transactions publishes articles on modeling the dynamics of social systems, methodologies for incorporating and representing socio-cultural and behavioral aspects in computational modeling, analysis of social system behavior and structure, and paradigms for social systems modeling and simulation. The journal also features articles on social network dynamics, social intelligence and cognition, social systems design and architectures, socio-cultural modeling and representation, and computational behavior modeling, and their applications.Subscribe to this Journal via RSS.
The articles in this journal are peer reviewed in accordance with the requirements set forth in the IEEE Publication Services and Products Board Operations Manual. Each published article was reviewed by a minimum of two independent reviewers using a single-blind peer review process, where the identities of the reviewers are not known to the authors, but the reviewers know the identities of the authors. Articles will be screened for plagiarism before acceptance.
Editorial Board Members
- HUSSEIN ABBASS, Univ. of New South Wales, Australia
- DANIEL BILAR, Norwich Univ., United States
- DONGPU CAO, Univ. of Waterloo, Canada
- KATHLEEN CARLEY, Carnegie Mellon Univ., United States
- PETER CHIN, Boston Univ., United States
- VALENTINO CRESPI, BAE Systems, United Kingdom
- GEORGE CYBENKO, Dartmouth College, United States
- BART DAVIS, U.S. Army Eng. Res. and Develop. Ctr., United States
- WEI DUAN, National Univ. of Defense Technology, China
- MARIA PIA FANTI, Politecnico di Bari, Italy
- LAURIE FENSTERMACHER, Air Force Research Lab., United States
- MARINA L. GAVRILOVA, University of Calgary, Canada
- ARAM GALSTYAN, ISI, University of Southern California, United States
- MATTHEW GERBER, Univ. of Virginia, United States
- ERIC GILBERT, Georgia Tech, United States
- BIN HU, Lanzhou Univ., China
- ALEXY KHRABROV, Nitro, United States
- VIKRAM KRISHNAMURTHY, Univ. of British Columbia, Canada
- JUANJUAN L I, Beijing Institute of Technology, China
- LINGXI LI, Indiana Univ., United States
- ED MACKERROW, Los Alamos National Lab., United States
- XIAOFENG MENG, Renmin Univ. of China, China
- NURIA OLIVER, Vodafone, United Kingdom
- VIR PHOHA, Syracuse Univ., United States
- GLENN PIERCE, Northeastern Univ., China
- RUI QIN, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- HANBING QU, Beijing Institute of, New Technology Applications, China
- JOHN SALERNO, Harris Corp., United States
- DAVID SKILLICORN, Queens Univ., Canada
- VS SUBRAHMANIAN, Univ. Maryland, United States
- BOLESLAW SZYMANSKI, RPI, United States
- YING TANG, Rowan University, United States
- RAND WALTZMAN, Carnegie Mellon Univ., United States
- ZHE WAN, National Development and Reform Commission, China
- TAO WANG, National Univ. of Defense Technology, China
- XIAO WANG, Qingdao Academy of Intelligent Industries, China
- ZHI WEI, NJ Inst. of Technol., China
- KEVIN XU, Univ. Toledo, United States
- PEIJUN YE, Univ. of California, United States
- HUI YU, University of Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- SHUI YU, Deakin Univ., Australia
- YONG YUAN, Chinese Academy of Sci., China
- JUN JASON ZHANG, University of Denver, United States
- LIYING ZHANG, Central University of Finance and Economics, China
- QINGPENG ZHANG, City Univ. of Hong Kong, China
- SUNSHINE ZHANG, New York University, United States
- MIN ZHOU, Univ. of South. California, United States
- HAIBIN ZHU, Nipissing University, Canada
- ALBERT ZOMAYA, Univ. Sidney, Australia
30 November 2020Presents a listing of the editorial board, board of governors, current staff, committee members,...
30 November 2020Welcome to the last issue of IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems (TCSS) this year....
30 November 2020Many empirical studies have discussed market liquidity, which is regarded as a measure of a...
30 November 2020This article introduces a nonlinear ordinary differential equation model of mood dynamics for...
31 March 2020During the ongoing outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), people use social media to acquire...
30 September 2020Online social networks (OSNs) have become an integral mode of communication among people and even...
30 November 2019Online social networks (OSNs) are becoming more and more prevalent in people's life, but they face...
31 August 2015In recent years, microblog systems such as Twitter and Sina Weibo have averaged multimillion...
30 September 2020AdaBoost is a boosting-based machine learning method under the assumption that the data in...