Transactions on Computational Social Systems
IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems focuses on such topics as modeling, simulation, analysis and understanding of social systems from the quantitative and/or computational perspective. "Systems" include man-man, man-machine and machine-machine organizations and adversarial situations as well as social media structures and their dynamics. More specifically, the proposed transactions publishes articles on modeling the dynamics of social systems, methodologies for incorporating and representing socio-cultural and behavioral aspects in computational modeling, analysis of social system behavior and structure, and paradigms for social systems modeling and simulation. The journal also features articles on social network dynamics, social intelligence and cognition, social systems design and architectures, socio-cultural modeling and representation, and computational behavior modeling, and their applications.
Call for Papers: Special Issue on Knowledge-Infused Learning for Computational Social Systems
Over the last decades, research on computational social systems has gained much more attention, with thousands of researchers and practitioners leveraging diverse research findings and experimental models to enrich this domain. Thanks to the digital age, which has made the computational social system a reality. However, the integration of this technology in our daily lives leads to the generation of enormous amounts of data. The scale of this data is vast, and it presents unprecedented opportunities to examine complex social behaviours, ranging from the proliferation of infectious disease to socio-economic disparity. Probably these instances were further enhanced with the associated research findings.
Dr. Tu Nguyen (Lead Guest Editors)
Kennesaw State University, USA.
Dr. Vincenzo Piuri
University of Milan, Italy
Dr. Joel Rodrigues
Federal University of Piauí (UFPI), Teresina - PI, Brazil
Dr. Lianyong Qi
Qufu Normal University, China.
Dr. Shahid Mumtaz
Instituto de Telecomunicações, Portugal
Dr. Warren Huang-Chen Lee
National Chung Cheng University, Taiwan.
Learn more and submit your paper today.
Posting Preprints to Non-IEEE Servers
Authors should disclose postings on approved preprint services when submitting papers to SMCS Journals.
Consult relevant sections posted here.
The following statement must be included on the initial screen of the preprint site:
- “This work has been submitted to the IEEE for possible publication. Copyright may be transferred without notice, after which this version may no longer be accessible.”
The articles in this journal are peer reviewed in accordance with the requirements set forth in the IEEE Publication Services and Products Board Operations Manual. Each published article was reviewed by a minimum of two independent reviewers using a single-blind peer review process, where the identities of the reviewers are not known to the authors, but the reviewers know the identities of the authors. Articles will be screened for plagiarism before acceptance.
Editorial Board Members
- HUSSEIN ABBASS, Univ. Of New South Wales, Australia
- MAMOUN ALAZAB, Charles Darwin Univ., NT, Australia
- DANIEL BILAR, Norwich Univ., United States
- HANSHU CAI, Lanzhou Univ., China
- KATHLEEN CARLEY, Carnegie Mellon Univ., United States
- XUEQI CHENG, Chinese Academy Of Sci., China
- PETER CHIN, Boston Univ., United States
- GEORGE CYBENKO, Dartmouth College, United States
- BERT DAVIS, U.S. Army Eng. Res. And Develop. Ctr., United States
- WEI DUAN, National Univ. Of Defense Technology, China
- MARIA PIA FANTI, Politecnico Di Bari, Italy
- MARINA L. GAVRILOVA, University Of Calgary, Canada
- RICHANG HONG, Hefei Univ. Of Technology, China
- ALEXY KHRABROV, Nitro, United States
- VIKRAM KRISHNAMURTHY, Cornell Univ., United States
- VICTOR C.M. LEUNG, Univ. Of British Colombia, United Kingdom
- JUANJUAN LI, Beijing Institute Of Technology, China
- LINGXI LI, Indiana Univ., United States
- YU LIU, South China Univ. Of Technology, China
- ED MACKERROW, Los Alamos National Lab., United States
- PHILIP T MOORE, Lanzhou Univ., China
- NURIA OLIVER, Vodafone, United Kingdom
- VIR PHOHA, Syracuse Univ., United States
- GLENN PIERCE, Northeastern Univ., China
- DEEPAK PUTHAL, Newcastle Univ., United Kingdom
- RUI QIN, Chinese Academy Of Sciences, China
- RAJA. S.P., Vellore Institute of Tech., India
- DAVID SKILLICORN, Queens Univ., Canada
- DAWEI SONG, The Open Univ. (OU), United Kingdom
- VS SUBRAHMANIAN, Univ. Maryland, United States
- BOLESLAW SZYMANSKI, RPI, United States
- YING TANG, Rowan University, United States
- RAND WALTZMAN, Carnegie Mellon Univ., United States
- ZHE WAN, National Development And Reform Commission, China
- FEI-YUE WANG, Chinese Academy Of Sciences, China
- SHIQIANG WANG, Thomas J. Watson Research Center, Canada
- TAO WANG, National Univ. Of Defense Technology, China
- XIAO WANG, Qingdao Academy Of Intelligent Industries, China
- KEVIN XU, Univ. Toledo, United States
- PEIJUN YE, Chinese Academy Of Sciences, China
- HUI YU, University Of Portsmouth, United Kingdom
- SHUI YU, Univ. Of Technology Sydney, Australia
- YONG YUAN, Chinese Academy Of Sci., China
- JUN JASON ZHANG, University Of Denver, United States
- LIYING ZHANG, Central University Of Finance And Economics, China
- QINGPENG ZHANG, City Univ. Of Hong Kong, China
- SUNSHINE ZHANG, Duke Kunshan Univ., China
- TONG ZHANG, South China Univ. Of Technology, China
- MIN ZHOU, Beijing Jiaotong Univ., China
- HAIBIN ZHU, Nipissing University, Canada
- ALBERT ZOMAYA, Univ. Sydney, Australia
30 November 2021
30 November 2021Welcome to the last issue of IEEE Transactions on Computational Social Systems (IEEE TCSS) in...
30 November 2021Fraud detection has attracted significant attention in financial institutions, especially...
30 November 2021Precision mitigation of COVID-19 is in pressing need for postpandemic time with the absence of...
31 July 2021Social media (and the world at large) have been awash with news of the COVID-19 pandemic. With the...
31 July 2021With the rapid increase in the use of the Internet, sentiment analysis has become one of the most...
31 March 2020During the ongoing outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), people use social media to acquire...
30 September 2020Online social networks (OSNs) have become an integral mode of communication among people and even...
31 July 2021Social media is a popular medium for the dissemination of real-time news all over the world. Easy...