Stuart H. Rubin (Email)
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, USA
Shu-Ching Chen (Email)
Florida International University, USA
Static algorithms cannot capture the full dynamics of human knowledge. Capabilities for learning, adapting, and even changing the representational basis must be enabled if computational systems can be said to be intelligent. In view of these requirements, the goal of the Knowledge Acquisition in Intelligent Systems (KAIS) technical committee is to advance the development of intelligent systems and systems of systems (SoS).
- Julie A. Adams, Vanderbilt University, USA
- Tanvir Ahmed, Oracle, USA
- Reda Alhajj, University of Calgary, Canada
- Elisa Bertino, Purdue University, USA
- Thouraya Bouabana-Tebibel, National School of Computer Science, Algeria
- Wei-Bang Chen, Virginia State University, USA
- Wei Dai, Victoria University, Australia
- Min-Yuh Day, Tamkang University, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Doug DeGroot, Leiden University, The Netherlands
- Howard L. Dyckman, SPAWAR Systems Center Pacific, USA
- Mark Embrechts, Renssalaer Polytechnic University, USA
- David Fogel, Natural Selection Inc., USA
- Gary Fogel, Natural Selection Inc., USA
- Eric Gregoire, Universite d’Artois, France
- Sungho Ha, Kyungpook National University, Korea
- Wen-Lian Hsu, Academia Sinica, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Gongzhu Hu, Central Michigan University, USA
- Ju-Yeon Jo, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA
- James Joshi, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Taghi M. Khoshgoftaar, Florida Atlantic University, USA
- James Law, Expert2 Systems Inc., USA
- Gordon Lee, San Diego State University, USA
- Ling Liu, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- June R. Massoud, School Boards in Montreal, Canada
- Mariofanna Milanova, University of Arkansas at Little Rock, USA
- Witold Pedrycz, University of Alberta, Canada
- Althea Liang Qianhui, Singapore Management University, Singapore
- Mei-Ling Shyu, University of Miami, USA
- Li Tan, Washington State University, USA
- Bhavani Thuraisingham, UT Dallas, USA
- Ljiljana Trajkovic, Simon Fraiser University, Canada
- Suresh Vadhva, California State University, USA
- Lin Yang, Google Inc.
- Chengcui Zhang, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
- Du Zhang, California State University, Sacramento, USA
- Xingquan (Hill) Zhu, Florida Atlantic University, USA
- Organized IEEE 18th International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IEEE IRI 2017), San Diege, USA, August 4-6, 2017.
- Organized The 17th IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration(IRI 2016), Pittsburgh, PA, USA, July 28-30, 2016.
- Expanded industrial track and transition
- Expanded theoretical basis track and basic research
- Expanded intelligent systems of systems track.
2015 and before
- Organized 2015 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IRI 2015), San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Organized 2014 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IRI 2014), San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Organized 2013 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IRI 2013), San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Organized 2012 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IRI 2012), Las Vegas, NV, August 2012.
- Expanded with five new R&D awards.
- Many papers selected for four books we publish.
- Partake in creative, meaningful research and development.
- Interact with cool and knowledgeable colleagues.
- Visit exotic conference locations.
- Participate in exciting conferences and workshops that will help you get funding.
- Be published in quality journals.
- Live a life of discovery on your terms.