Jianbo Lu (Email)
Ford Motor Company, USA
Timothy Gordon (Email)
University of Michigan, USA
Our goal is to promote the utilization of innovative technologies, system engineering concepts, and control system methodologies to develop, design, and improve control intelligence to drive electronics to help achieve safe, comfortable, and green operations of ground vehicular systems including passenger, commercial, and tactical vehicles, with or without human interventions.
- David Abbink, Delft Univ. of Tech., Netherlands
- Dimitar Filev, Ford Motor Co., USA
- Timothy Gordon, Univ. of Michigan, USA
- Levent Guvenc, Okan University., Turkey
- Klaus Henning, RWTH, Germany
- Hossein Javaherian, GM, USA
- Sabina Jeschke, RWTH, Germany
- Yaochu Jin, University of Surrey, UK
- Ilya Kolmanovsky, Univ. of Michigan, USA
- Jianbo Lu, Ford Motor Co., USA
- Mark Mulder, Delft Univ. of Tech., Netherlands
- Jim Overholt, Joint Ground Robotics Enterprise at Dept. of Defense, USA
- Tom Pilutti, Ford Motor Co., USA
- Danil Prokhorov, Toyota Tech. Center, USA
- Liu Qiao, 3M, USA
- Stefan Solyom, Volvo, Sweden
- Fazal Syed, Ford Motor Co., USA
- Organized special sessions on “Shared Control” at IEEE SMC’11
- Organized special sessions on “The System of Vehicle, Driver, Environment and Controls” at IEEE SMC’10
- Organize special sessions on “The System of Vehicle, Driver, Environment and Controls” at IEEE SMC’09 Cybernetics (ICMLC).
- Interact with international experts in Intelligent Vehicular Systems and Control and its related fields.
- Interact with both industrial and academia researchers.
- Participate in international conferences and workshops in Intelligent Vehicular Systems and Control.
- Obtain the most recent research results through private communications with TC members.
- Exchange visits and possibly share research resources with other members.