Jian Chen (Email)
Tsinghua University, China
The Service Systems and Organization Technical Committee is a professional committee committed to advancing research and applications in the area of service systems and organizations. The main objectives of the committee are to:
- Enhance cooperation and communication among the professionals and researchers in the field of service systems;
- Organize international conferences or meetings that provide a multidisciplinary forum for discussing and exchanging information and ideas in the service systems field;
- Develop and promote international publications in the area of service systems and organizations;
- Increase public understanding and appreciation of service systems and organizations, as well as encourage involvement and participation of youth and collegiate students.
- Daniel Berg, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, USA
- X. Q. Cai, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- C. B. Chu, Technology University of Troyes, France
- Liping Fang, Ryerson University, Canada
- He Huang, Chongqing University, China
- Shuo Huang, Tsinghua University, China
- Michitaka Kosaka, JAIST, Japan
- Yongjian Li, Nankai University, China
- Jinghua Li, Zhejiang Gongshang University, China
- Bin Liu, Nanjing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics, China
- Liming Liu, Lingnan University, Hong Kong
- Y. Nakamori, Japan Advanced Institute of Science and Technology, Japan
- James M. Tien, University of Miami, USA
- Y. J. Shi, University of Cambridge, UK
- Qiang Shu, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Min Wu, Chongqing Jiao Tong University, China
- Yongbo Xiao, Tsinghua University, China
- Hongyan Xu, Chongqing University, China
- Zeshui Xu, PLA University of Science and Technology, China
- Juliang Zhang, Beijing Jiaotong University, China
- Xiang-Sun Zhang, Chinese Academy of Sciences, China
- Xing-Ming Zhao, Shanghai University, China
- Yongwu Zhou, South China University of Technology, China
- Y. Zhu, Tsinghua University, China
- Technically supported the 7th IEEE International Conference on Systems Biology, August 22-25, 2013, Huangshan, China.
- Successfully provided technical support for the 6th IEEE International Conference on Systems Biology, August 18-20, 2012, Xian, China.
- Technically supported the 3rd International Symposium on Optimization and Systems Biology (OSB 2009), September 20-22, 2009, Zhangjiajie, China.
- Organized a special session on “Systems Biology” in the 2009 IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, October 11-14, 2009, San Antonio, Texas, USA
- Co-organized an invited session on “Biomolecular Networks” for the joint 48th IEEE Conference on Decision and Control & 28th Chinese Control Conference, Shanghai, China. December 16-18, 2009.
- Communicate with experts, exchange research ideas and share research resources.
- Participate in interesting conferences.
- Make friends from different regions.