Hossam A. Gabbar (Email)
University of Ontario Institute of Technology, Canada
The primary goal of the Technical Committee on Intelligent Green Production Systems (IGPS) is to be a center of excellence in the world on green production systems engineering, and to act as an active entity within SMCS that ties together process and systems engineering with computational intelligence techniques to provide green energy, product, service, and production systems. IGPS brings together specialists from interdisciplinary fields to investigate and realize environmentally benign and safer production systems, with less impact on humans, while maintaining the limited natural resources and environmental sustainable development. IGPS will provide a basis for the exchange of information and resources among diverse professionals and communities and enable interactions among them.
- A. John Appleby, Texas A&M University, USA
- Mohamed El-Genk, The University of New Mexico, USA
- Hubert Gijzen, UNESCO Office, Jakarta
- William A. Gruver, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Tay Joo Hwa, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Mohamed Kamel, University of Waterloo, Canada
- Kevin Kendall, University of Birmingham, UK
- Hideki Kobayashi, Toshiba Corporation, Japan
- Dilip Kotak, National Research Council, Canada
- Tsai-Chi Robert Kuo, Ming Hsin University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Peter Lund, Helsinki University of Technology, Finland
- Kazumi Nakamatsu, University of Hyogo, Japan
- Michael Narodoslawsky, Graz University of Technology, Austria
- Demetri Petrides, Intelligen, Inc., USA
- Moses Tade, Curtin University of Technology, Australia
- Enzo Tiezzi, Dip. di Scienze e Tecnologie Chimiche e dei Biosistemi, Italy
- Yoshiyuki Yamashita, Tohoku University, Japan
- Organizing workgroup discussions on tracks of IGPS
- Organizing workshops and tutorials, and organized sessions in conference and scientific events
- Organizing professional courses and educational seminars on intelligent safety systems and risk-based engineering design
- Organizing workgroup discussions on IEEE and international standards related to tracks of IGPS
- Organizing student activities like innovation competitions, best papers, etc.
- Organizing workshops and organized sessions on safety engineering and risk-based energy systems engineering
- Organizing scientific events on intelligent green production systems
Our TC is open for every specialist, researcher, professional, and student who is working in the field of sustainable development via intelligent green production systems. When you join us, you will:
- Interact with experts in this area of IGPS.
- Participate in interesting conferences and workshops.
- Propose new education programs for green production systems.
- Exchange research ideas and share research resources.
- Mobilize collaborative industrial projects.
Collaborate with industrial experts to conduct international educational courses and professional certification programs on HSE management systems, computer-aided process safety, intelligent green supply chain management systems, intelligent green energy management systems, intelligent environmental management systems, and computer-aided sustainable development. Current sponsors and collaborators include GPROSYS Corp.