Bing-Fei Wu (Email)
National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
National Sun Yat-Sen University, Taiwan
- Technically supported IEEE ICNSC 2013, IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, University of Evry – Paris, France, April 10-12, 2013, co-sponsored by IEEE SMC Society.
- Organized special sessions on “Fuzzy Systems and Neural Networks”, 2012 International Conference on Advanced Mechatronic Systems, ICAMechS2012, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo, Japan, September 18-22, 2012.
- Technically supported IEEE SGE’12, 2012 IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Engineering, Aug. 2012, Canada.
- Technically supported SIRCon 2011, International Conference of Service and Interactive Robots, Taiwan, November 25-27, 2011.
- Organized special sessions on “Intelligent Transportation Systems”, International Symposium on Neural Networks (ISNN 2010), Shanghai, China.
- Organizing special sessions at the annual IEEE SMC Society and SMC Society supported conferences.
- Planning special issues in all three SMC Society IEEE Transactions journals
- Interact with International experts in Intelligent Transportation Systems and its related fields.
- Participate in international conferences and workshops in Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Obtain the most recent research results through private communications with other TC members.
- Exchange visits and possibly share research resources with other members.