Bing-Fei Wu (Email)
National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
National Sun Yat-Sen University, Taiwan
In the 21st century, the biggest driver of technology development comes from integrating multiple disciplines’ advancements, along with an emphasis on improving human-technology interaction rather than forcing users to adapt. One case in point is the developing field of Intelligent Transportation Systems (ITS), that combines transportation systems with control, communications, and information technologies. The technical committee on Intelligent Transportation Systems within the IEEE SMC Society is working to advance these developments and promote ITS-related technical activities.
- Masayoshi Tomizuka, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Chih-Lin I, AE&T, France
- William T. Scherer, University of Virginia, USA
- John Yen, Penn State University, USA
- William Gruver, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Toshio Fukuda, Nagoya University, Japan
- Wei-Bin Zhang, University of California, Berkeley, USA
- Feng Chu, Université d’Evry Val d’Essonne, France
- Saïd Mammar, Université d’Evry Val d’Essonne, France
- Chih-Min Lin, Yuan Ze University, Taiwan
- Jenn-Hawn Tarng, National Chiao Tung University, Taiwan
- Jonathan Lee, National Central University, Taiwan
- Yen-Lin Chen, National Taipei University of Technology, Taiwan
- Chao-Jung Chen, CSSP Inc., Taiwan
- Hsin-Han Chiang, Fu Jen Catholic University, Taiwan
- Yan Pei, Kyushu University, Japan
- Technically supported IEEE ICNSC 2013, IEEE International Conference on Networking, Sensing and Control, University of Evry – Paris, France, April 10-12, 2013, co-sponsored by IEEE SMC Society.
- Organized special sessions on “Fuzzy Systems and Neural Networks”, 2012 International Conference on Advanced Mechatronic Systems, ICAMechS2012, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Tokyo, Japan, September 18-22, 2012.
- Technically supported IEEE SGE’12, 2012 IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid Engineering, Aug. 2012, Canada.
- Technically supported SIRCon 2011, International Conference of Service and Interactive Robots, Taiwan, November 25-27, 2011.
- Organized special sessions on “Intelligent Transportation Systems”, International Symposium on Neural Networks (ISNN 2010), Shanghai, China.
- Organizing special sessions at the annual IEEE SMC Society and SMC Society supported conferences.
- Planning special issues in all three SMC Society IEEE Transactions journals
- Interact with International experts in Intelligent Transportation Systems and its related fields.
- Participate in international conferences and workshops in Intelligent Transportation Systems.
- Obtain the most recent research results through private communications with other TC members.
- Exchange visits and possibly share research resources with other members.