Plamen Angelov (Email)
Lancaster University, UK
The goal of this Committee (eIS) is to develop novel online learning methods and computationally efficient algorithms for real-time applications leading to evolvable classifiers, predictors, controllers, decision trees, fuzzy systems, neural networks. Cognitive and psychological aspects of the evolution of individual systems will also be of interest.
- Rosangela Ballini, University of Campinas, Brazil.
- Abdelhamid Bouchachia, Alps-Adriatic University of Klagenfurt, Austria.
- Dimitar P. Filev, Ford Research & Advanced Engineering, USA
- Fernando Gomide, University of Campinas, Brazil.
- Jose Antonio Iglesias, Carlos III University of Madrid, Spain.
- Janusz Kacprzyk, Systems Research Institute Polish Academy of Sciences, Warszawa, Poland.
- Nikola Kasabov, Auckland University of Technology, New Zeland.
- Trevor Martin, University of Bristol, UK
- Moamar Sayed Mouchaweh, CReSTIC, France.
- Witold Pedrycz, University of Alberta, Canada
- Girijesh Prasad, University of Ulster, UK
- Igor Skrjanc, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Gancho Vachkov, Kagawa University, Japan
- Ronald Yager, Machine Intelligence Institute, Iona College, New York, USA
Organized specialized workshops, conferences and meetings on eIS such as:
- Annual conference on “Evolving and Adaptive Intelligent Systems” EAIS (in 2011 it was in Paris; in 2012 will be in Madrid)
- 2011 International Conference on Adaptive and Intelligent Systems – ICAIS’11
- Edited a journal on Evolving Systems
- Organized special sessions, tutorials and panel sessions in IEEE Conferences (e.g. IEEE-SMC conference 2011, Alaska – SS022)
- Organized Special Issues for different Journals such as: ACM Transactions on Autonomous and Adaptive Systems, Neurocomputing, Transactions on Computational Science, Journal of Circuits, Systems and Computer
- Organized Summer Schools (Czech Republic, September 2011)
We welcome anyone who is interested in Evolving Intelligent Systems field to join us. If you would like to join, please contact the TC Chair.