Plamen Angelov (Email)
Lancaster University, UK
The goal of this Committee (eIS) is to develop novel online learning methods and computationally efficient algorithms for real-time applications leading to evolvable classifiers, predictors, controllers, decision trees, fuzzy systems, neural networks. Cognitive and psychological aspects of the evolution of individual systems will also be of interest.
- Rosangela Ballini, University of Campinas, Brazil
- Rashmi Dutta Baruah, Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, India
- Abdelhamid Bouchachia, Bournemouth University, UK
- Bruno Sielly Jales Costa, Ford Motor Co., R&D, Palo Alto, CA, USA
- Dimitar P. Filev, Ford Research & Advanced Engineering, USA
- Fernando Gomide, University of Campinas, Brazil
- Jose Antonio Iglesias, Carlos III University of Madrid, Spain
- Lazaros Iliadis, University of Trace, Greece
- Janusz Kacprzyk, Systems Research Institute Polish Academy of Sciences, Warszawa, Poland
- Nikola Kasabov, Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand
- Trevor Martin, University of Bristol, UK
- Veronika Nesheva, BAE Systems, UK
- Araceli Sanches de Miguel, Carlos III University, Madrid, Spain
- Moamar Sayed Mouchaweh, Ecole de Mines, Douai, France
- Witold Pedrycz, University of Alberta, Canada
- Radu-Emil Precup, Politehnica University of Timisoara, Romania
- Pouria Sadeghi-Tehran, Postdoc Research Scientist at Rothamsted Research
- Olga Senyukova, Lomonosov Moscow State University, Russia
- Igor Skrjanc, University of Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Di Wang, EBTIC, Khalifa University, UAE
- Ronald Yager, Machine Intelligence Institute, Iona College, New York, USA
We welcome anyone who is interested in Evolving Intelligent Systems field to join us. If you would like to join, please contact the TC Chair.
International Conference on Evolving and Adaptive Intelligent Systems
Ljubljana, Slovenia • May 31-June 2, 2017
EAIS 2017 Website
- Special Session Proposals Deadline: December 24, 2016
- Paper Submission Deadline: December 24, 2016
- IEEE SMC Autonomous Learning Machines Competition Deadline: January 31, 2017
- Decision Notification: February 24, 2017
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: March 24, 2017
- Authors Registration Deadline: March 24, 2017
Organized specialized workshops, conferences and meetings on EIS:
- The 10th Conference on the European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology, EUSFLAT 2017, Warsaw, Poland, September 11-15, 2017.
Special sessions at IJCNN 2017
- Online Real-Time Strategies for Data Stream Mining, (by Mahardhika Pratama, Plamen P. Angelov, Meng Joo Er, and Edwin Lughofer).
Special sessions at FUZZ-IEEE 2017
- SS_8: Recent Advances and New Challenges in Evolving Fuzzy Systems, (Plamen Angelov, Fernando Gomide, Edwin Lughofer and Igor Skrjanc).
- 16th Annual UK Workshop on Computational Intelligence, UKCI 2016, Lancaster, UK, 7-9 September 2016.
- IEEE Summer School within IS16, Sofia, Bulgaria, 4 September 2016.
- IEEE EAIS (standalone) conference, Natal Brazil, 23-26 May 2016.
- Intelligent Robotic and Autonomous Systems Conference, IRAS 2016, Lancaster, UK, 21-22 March 2016.
Special sessions at IJCNN 2016 within WCCI 2016
- JCNN-42 Theoretical Foundations of Deep Learning Models and Algorithms, (by Alessandro Sperdutti, Jose C. Principe and Plamen Angelov).
- CDCI-31 Computational Intelligence, Nature-Inspired Learning and Big Data, (by Asim Roy, Plamen Angelov, Marley Vellasco, Adel Alimi, G. Kumar Venayagamoorthy, Juyang Weng, Leonid Perlovsky and De-Shuang Huang).
- FUZZ-IEEE-07 Recent Advances and New Challenges in Evolving Fuzzy Systems, (Plamen Angelov, Fernando Gomide, Edwin Lughofer and Igor Skrjanc).
- Inaugural 2nd INNS Conference on Big Data, 2016, Thessaloniki, Greece, October 23-25, 2016
- Annual conference on Evolving and Adaptive Intelligent Systems, EAIS-2013 within SSCI2013, Singapore; EAIS-2014, Linz, Austria; EAIS-2015, Douai, France
- Handbook on Computational Intelligence published (World Scientific, 2016, 2 volumes)
- Advances in Computational Intelligence Systems (Springer, 2016)
- Advances in Big Data (Springer, 2017)
- Imprecision and Uncertainty in Information Representation and Processing (Springer, 2016)
Advisory Committee and Program Committee of conferences:
- General co-Chair of EALS 2016 within SSCI2016, Athens, 6-9 December 2016
- General co-Chair of INNS Big Data 2016 Conference, 23-25 October 2016, Thessaloniki, Greece
- Co-Chair of the IPC of the Intelligent Systems, IS16 IEEE Conference, 4-6 September 2016, Sofia, Bulgaria
- General co-Chair, UKCI 2016, Lancaster, UK, 7-9 Sept 2016
- Co-Chair of the IPC of the IJCNN 2016 within WWCI 2016, 23-25 July 2016, Vancouver, Canada
- General co-Chair of EAIS-2016, Natal, Brazil, 23-25 May 2016
- General co-Chair of IRAS2016, Lancaster, UK, 21-22 March 2016
- Keynote talk at ICCI Conference, Thessaloniki, Greece, 27-29 Sept. 2016
- Keynote talk at EANN 2016, Aberdeen, Scotland, UK, 2-5 Sept. 2016