University of Central Florida, USA
Keith W. Hipel
University of Waterloo, Canada
Tongji University, China and New Jersey Institute of Technology, USA
Université d’Évry val d’Essonne, France
The primary objective of the Environmental Sensing, Networking, and Decision Making (ESND) technical committee is to bring together specialists from the all areas of “Human-machine Interface systems”, supporting the development of human-machine interface technologies in relation to multi-scale sensing, networking and control that can smooth out data acquisition, data communication, data and knowledge storage, data mining and knowledge discovery, and data and knowledge dissemination and utilization. We will provide forums for exchanging ideas among researchers and engineers through scientific events.
- Kaixu Bai, Eastern China Normal University, China
- Davide Brunelli, University of Trento, Via Sommarive, Italy
- Jiujun Cheng, Tongji University, Shanghai, China
- Jun-Hong Cui, University of Connecticut, Connecticut, USA
- Ziqian Dong, New York Institute of Technology, New York, USA
- Giancarlo Fortino, University of Calabria, Italy
- Barry Gross, City College of New York, New York, USA
- Wenqi Guo, National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST), USA
- Yi-Sheng Huang, National Ilan University, I-Lan, Taiwan
- Sanaz Imen, University of Central Florida, Florida, USA
- Zaihan Jiang, US Naval Research Laboratory, Washington DC, USA
- Jin-Shyan Lee , National Taipei University of Technology, Taipei, Taiwan
- Wenfeng Li, Wuhan, University of Technology, Wuhan, China
- Lichuan Liu, Northern Illinois University, Illinois, USA
- Bellifemine Fabio Luigi, Research Labs of Telecom Italia, Italy
- Shu-Kuang Ning, National University of Kaohsiung, Taiwan
- Mukaddim Pathan, Content Delivery Network, Melbourne, Australia
- Min Oo, University of Wisconsin-Madison, Wisconsin, USA
- Weiming Shen, National Research Council of Canada, London, Canada
- Ming Song, National Science Foundation, Arlington, Virginia, USA
- Hongbo Su, Florida Atlantic University, Florida, USA
- Subrina Tahsin, University of Central Florida, Florida, USA
- Jiacun Wang, Monmouth University, New Jersey, USA
- Zhemin Xuan, Yale University, Connecticut, USA
- Hui Henry Xue, National Research Council of Canada, London, Canada
- Nuri Yilmazer, Texas A&M University-Kingsville, Texas, USA
- Ming Yu, Florida State University, Florida, USA
These tutorial materials provide more information on topics of interest to our technical committee.
- Satellite Data Fusion and Mining for Environmental Monitoring and Decision Making: Challenges and Perspectives (Paper, .DOC)
- Satellite Data Fusion and Mining for Environmental Monitoring and Decision Making: Challenges and Perspectives (Presentation, .PPTX)
- Organized special sessions at Annual Conf. on SMC
- Planning a special session at Annual Conf. on SMC.
- Organizing a special session in ICNSC.
- Organized annual meeting of 2014 ICNSC.
- Planning online workshop and eNewsletter of SMCS.
- Interact with specialists in environmental systems and, spatial analysis, sensors and sensor networks, systems engineering, and decision science.
- Meet other professionals in this highly interdisciplinary group.
- Exchange research ideas in this group to foster transdisciplinary research.
- Participate in interesting conferences and workshops.
- Advertise your conference information by posting it on our Google Site, and find other conferences of interest.