Xizhao Wang (Email)
Hebei University, China
Wing Yin Ng (Email)
South China University of Technology, China
The goal of this technical committee is to provide a forum for exchanging ideas among researchers in computational intelligence, such as to organize SMC co-sponsored conferences, workshops, and publications. It also establishes a bridge to connect the new theoretical results of computational intelligence research and real applications
- Mokhtar Beldjehem, Sainte-Anne’s University, Canada
- Xiaochun Cheng, Middlesex University, UK
- Haibo He, Stevens Institute of Technology, USA
- Masoud Jamei, Simcyp, Blades Enterprise Centre, UK
- Loi Lei Lai, City University London, UK
- John W. T. Lee, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Seong-Whan Lee, Korea University, Korea
- Xuelong Li, University of London, UK
- Hongying Meng, Brunel University, UK
- Jose M. Merigo, University of Manchester, UK
- Chaoyi Pang, eHealth Research Center CSIRO Canberra, Australia
- Leif Peterson, Methodist Hospital Research Institute, USA
- M.N.H. Siddique, University of Ulster, UK
- Daming Shi, Nanyang Polytechnic University, Singapore
- Dianhui Wang, Latrobe University, Australia
- Xiaolong Wang, Harbin Institute of Technology, China
- Daniel So Yeung, Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Huaguang Zhang, Northeast University, China
- Qingfu Zhang, University of Essex, UK
- Co-sponsored 2007 International Conference on Machine Learning and Cybernetics (ICMLC).
- Co-sponsored 2007 International Conference on Wavelet Analysis and Pattern Recognition (ICWAPR).
- Organized a Special Theme on Generalization Error Model for Pattern Classification at ICMLC 2007.
- Organized Special/Invited Sessions at SMC 2007.
Computational Intelligence is called the modern AI and covers a lot of research areas related to AI. We welcome anyone who has research interests in this field to join us. Through this TC, we would like our members to come together, get to know each other, participate in interesting conferences and workshops, and to their share ideas and research results with each other.