Loi Lei Lai (Email)
City University London, UK
Kit Po Wong (Email)
Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- To promote the development of intelligent power and energy systems and applications of computational intelligence methods for solving planning, operation, management, and control problems in power and energy systems.
- To organize international conferences and publications in the field.
- To establish a discussion forum to express different views.
- Chi-yung Chung, The Hong Kong Polytechnic University, Hong Kong
- Zhaoyang Dong, University of Queensland, Australia
- Lance C.C. Fung, Murdoch University, Western Australia
- Kenji Iba, Meisei University, Japan
- Yuping Lu, Southeast University, China
- Sukumar Mishra, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, India
- G.K. Venayagamoorthy, Clemson University, USA
- Hui Wan, West Virginia University, USA
- Zhao Xu, Technical University of Denmark, Denmark
- Ryuichi Yokoyama, Waseda University, Japan
- Jizhong Zhu, AREVA T&D Inc. USA
Computational intelligence methods have shown to have great potential in analyzing complex power and energy systems to achieve economical and reliable generation, transmission and distribution of electric energy. This technical committee focuses on advanced development in intelligent power and energy systems and their applications to power and energy system engineering, such as the Smart Grid. The following are examples of technical activities involving members of the TC:
- Technically supported the Workshop on Smart Grid, Renewable Energies and Techniques, held at University of Western Australia on 5 November 2012.
- Contributed to promoting the Smart Grid in various international conferences such as IEEE PES general meetings, ICMLC 2012 (Technical Co-sponsored by IEEE SMC), and APSCOM 2012 (IET, UK).
- Presenting and organizing keynote presentations and panel discussions in intelligent power systems.
- Producing technical paper publications to promote concepts, methods, techniques, practices, guidelines and standards in smart grid and clean energy.
By joining us, you will gain access to:
- Professional development opportunities
- High-quality educational opportunities
- Valuable resources
- International networking
- Practical advice
- Exceptional discounts on conferences and publications
Back to top