The IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society (SMCS) is soliciting proposals from its members for the IEEE SMCS 2019 Conference to be held in Europe in October 2019.
Deadline for Proposals
The deadline for the IEEE SMC 2019 proposals is August 15, 2015. The SMCS Board of Governors meeting will be held in Hong Kong on October 9, 2015. Shortlisted proposers will be asked to present their proposals during the SMC Board of Governor (BoG) meeting at their own expense. Proposers will be notified by September 15, 2015 if they are being invited to the IEEE SMC BoG meeting in Hong Kong to present their proposals for consideration.
All SMC Conference venue proposals should conform with the IEEE SMC Guidelines for Conference Organizers and applicable IEEE policy and at a minimum include:
- Date for the conference (and alternate dates if appropriate);
- General information on the city/state/country of the venue (and alternate venues if appropriate);
- General information about the conference venue (hotel and/or convention center);
- Conference budget using the IEEE budget forms;
- Request for consideration of co-sponsors (if any);
- Proposed Conference Committee General Chair/Program Chairs and key Organizing Committee members.
Additional IEEE Conference Information
Please carefully read the IEEE SMC Guidelines for Conference Organizers and the sample MOU/MOA forms. They may be accessed from the IEEE SMC website.
Please direct any questions to the IEEE SMC Society VP Conferences and Meetings, Sam Kwong, at [email protected].