Foundations on Security of Cyber-Physical Systems – University of Verona
One Postdoctoral Research Fellowship
Applications are invited for ONE post-doctoral position to undertake research into Security Analysis and Verification of Cyber-physical systems.
The position is within the the Department of Computer Science at University of Verona, Italy, under the direction of Prof Massimo Merro and in collaboration with the ALTAIR Robotics Lab (Prof Paolo Fiorini and Dr Riccardo Muradore).
Applicants should have a PhD in Computer Science, Control Engineering, or a closely related discipline. Candidates with expertise in some of following areas are particularly welcome:
- Formal methods
- Information security
- Embedded system security
- Control of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Security of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Verification techniques and in particular Model Checking
The position is tenable from January 2016. Appointments will be for a 24 months period. Further details can be obtained from the address below, and informal enquiries are also welcomed.
Applications should include
- detailed curriculum vitae, in pdf format
- copies of relevant publications, or url-pointers to them
- names of two referees
- a statement outlining the applicant’s suitability to the project.
Applications should be sent to:
Dipartimento di Informatica
Ca’ Vignal 2
Universita’ degli Studi di Verona
email: massimo.merro at univr.it
tel: +39 045 802 7992