PostDoc: Zhejiang University, China
- IEEE SMC
- | December 7, 2016 3:57pm
There are multiple postdoctoral positions available at the research group of Networked Sensing and Control (NeSC) with Zhejiang University (ZJU) (www.sensornet.cn), led by Prof. Youxian Sun, a member of the Chinese Academy of Engineering and Prof. Jiming Chen, Changjiang Scholars Chair Professor, MOE, China. NeSC is affiliated with Faculty of Information Technology, State Key Laboratory of Industrial Control Technology, and National Engineering laboratory of Industrial Control System Security Technology. With the goal of meeting the national strategical demand and addressing the frontier theoretical challenges, NeSC is currently focusing on Cyber-Physical Systems, Control System Security, Networked Estimation and Control, Network Optimization, as well Mobile Computing and Crowdsensing.
- A Ph.D. in well-known universities and research institutions in related fields;
- Strong self-motivation and teamwork spirit;
- Excellent publication record in related journals and conferences.
- Position 1: Cyber Security
- Position 2: Internet of Things
- Position 3: Big Data
- Position 4: Mobile Computing/Crowdsensing
If you are interested in the above positions, please send your CV and three representative papers to Dr. Chen. Successful applicants will receive annual salary ranging from $30000 to $45000 and will be provided with an apartment by the university at a discounted price.
Contact: Jiming Chen
Tel: (86) 0571-87951879