PostDoc: Boston University, USA
- IEEE SMC
- | December 7, 2016 3:57pm
The Division of Systems Engineering at Boston University invites applications for Post-Doctoral Associates (equivalently, post-doctoral fellows) for 1 or 2 years to contribute to ongoing research projects in one or more of the following or related areas:
- Multi-agent systems, Cyber-Physical systems with applications of particular interest in sensor networks, robotics, energy, and Smart Cities
- Network systems and economics, cooperative control and optimization, game theory
- Distributed algorithms for decision making
- Machine learning and data science with applications of particular interest in robotics, biology, health care
Candidates are expected to have a proven publication record and the ability to work independently. Preference will be given to candidates interested in joint projects involving two or more research teams led by Division faculty. Candidates who are also interested in contributing to the teaching mission of the Division will receive additional consideration and commensurately higher compensation. The form of teaching contribution is negotiable.
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter that includes the names of three references to https://academicjobsonline.org/ajo/jobs/8268. Prior to applying, you are encouraged (but not required) to contact a Division faculty member who may be a potential supervisor and, if so, please mention this in your cover letter. Applications will be reviewed starting November 1, 2016 and continuing until the positions are filled.
For more information, please go to www.bu.edu/se.
Boston University is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Boston University is also a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.