Call for Proposals
The IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society (SMCS) is soliciting proposals to its members for the IEEE SMCS 2020 Conference to be held in the Americas (Regions 1-7 and 9) in October 2020.
Deadline for Proposals
The deadline for the IEEE SMC 2020 proposals is August 25, 2016. The SMCS Board of Governors meeting will be held in Budapest, Hungary, on October 9, 2016. Shortlisted proposers will be asked to present their proposal during the SMC BoG meeting at their own expense. Proposers will be notified by September 15, 2016 if they are invited to the IEEE SMC BoG meeting in Budapest to present their proposals for consideration.
All SMC Conference venue proposals should abide by the IEEE SMC Guidelines for Conference Organizers and applicable IEEE policy and at a minimum include:
- Date for the conference (and alternate dates if appropriate);
- General information on the city/state/country of the venue (and alternate venues if appropriate);
- General information about the conference venue (hotel and/or convention center);
- Conference budget using the IEEE budget forms;
- Request for consideration of co-sponsors (if any);
- Proposed Conference Committee General Chair/Program Chairs and key Organizing Committee members.
Additional IEEE Conference Information
Please carefully read the IEEE SMC Guidelines for Conference Organizers and the sample MOU/MOA forms. They may be accessed from the IEEE SMC website.
Please direct any questions to the IEEE SMC Society VP Conferences and Meetings at: [email protected].