This eNewsletter aims to serve SMC members by providing a useful platform for information exchange. News is published on an ongoing basis and can be accessed free of charge here on the Society's website.
The eNewsletter invites submissions on, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Featured Articles: research ideas, discussions on emerging areas, debatable issues
- Research Activities: information about a research group and its activities
- Meeting Reports: information about conferences and workshops
- Local Chapters: chapter activities
- Research Opportunities: job openings, funding opportunities
Please submit articles in Word format, which should contain all text, diagrams, images, and your photo, biography and contact information (name, email address, and website).