Cyber-Physical Systems Laboratory
Research School of Computer Science
College of Engineering and Computer Science
Australian National University
Cyber-Physical Systems Laboratory led by Dr Sergiy Bogomolov is seeking applications for multiple research positions as PhD students to work on a range of topics in the area of cyber-physical systems (e.g., autonomous cars, smart buildings) and their applications in artificial intelligence and systems biology.
Possible research topics include:
- verification and synthesis techniques for cyber-physical systems
- AI planning in mixed discrete-continuous domains
- biological systems modelling using hybrid automata
- strong background in Computer Science and/or Mathematics (particularly numerical methods, differential equations, control and
- solid programming skills in C++/Java/Python/Matlab
- should have completed, or about to complete, a Bachelors/Masters/Honours degree in Computer Science or related areas
Please send a complete CV as well as your motivation letter and transcripts to Dr Sergiy Bogomolov ([email protected]). For
more information, please consult http://www.sergiybogomolov.com/.
The Australian National University is a top ranked university (#22 world-wide according to QS world university rankings 2016) located in Canberra, the capital city of Australia. Canberra enjoys one of the highest quality of life in the world (most liveable city according to Regional Well-Being Report 2014 by OECD).