The IEEE Systems, Man, and Cybernetics Society (SMCS) just launched new social media channels. It is expected that these channels will provide an ideal environment and platform to promote the Society and related activities. We therefore seek an enthusiastic and engaged person to serve as Social Media Editor. This voluntary role will manage editorial processes of the SMCS social media channels and guide their campaigns in order to better serve SMCS members and raise its international profile.
The new Social Media Editor should have the following attributes:
- To have an interest in social media (multiple platforms).
- To have an interest in the use of technology for both personal and professional use.
- To have a demonstrated ability to create digital content using a variety of devices, hardware, and software.
- To have excellent written and oral communication skills.
- To be trustworthy and responsible.
- To be either a Student Member or Member of SMCS. (Student Members with excellent time management skills are especially welcome to apply.)
To apply, please send via email a brief CV (two-page maximum) and cover letter to Syed Salaken ([email protected]) and Saeid Nahavandi ([email protected]) outlining how you meet the attributes listed above and your vision for the future of SMCS on social media. The deadline for applications will be 30 April, 2018.