Conference on Enterprise Systems—ES 2017 Focusing on Made in China 2025 and Industry 4.0
- | November 1, 2016 1:28pm
The 5th International Conference on Enterprise Systems — ES 2017 will be held Sep 22-24. 2017 in Beijing, China, The ES2017 is co-organized by ABB and Tsinghua University, China, and hosted by Tsinghua University. Since 2013, the Enterprise Systems conference series has been jointly technically sponsored and organized by the Technical Committee on Enterprise Architecture and Engineering, and the Technical Committee on Enterprise Information Systems of IEEE SMC Society. We strongly encourage members of all the Communities to attend this highly multidisciplinary conference.
This conference series is focusing on both the technical and application aspects of enterprise systems, the complex and cross-disciplinary problems of enterprise integration, and the new technological frontiers such as Industrial Integration, Industrial Information Integration, and Industry 4.0. The objectives of the conference are to provide high quality research and professional interactions for the advancement of science and technology. The main features of the conference include Keynotes, Plenary Speeches, Invited Talks, Regular Sessions, Tutorials and the Industry Forum.
The theme of ES 2017 is “Made in China 2025 and Industry 4.0” which is a popular topic recommended by researchers, policy makers, funding authorities, investors, and industrial giants. Committed by ABB as global leader and advocator of Industry 4.0 and Tsinghua University as world-wide top engineering university, the ES2016 will push forward the frontiers of both researchers and practitioners by refreshing the latest progresses, industrial perspectives, essential challenges, and future directions. The world’s public authorities, industries, and academia are cordially invited to participate in a wealth of presentations, tutorials, special sessions, social activities and to enjoy the unique cultural experiences in Beijing.
The topics of interest include but are not limited to:
- Enterprise Systems for Industry 4.0
- Cyber Physical Systems for Industry 4.0
- Internet of Things for Industry 4.0
- Big Data for Industry 4.0
- Security and Privacy Protection for Industry 4.0
- System Engineering and Human Factors for Industry 4.0
- IoT-enabled Smart Manufacturing
- Made in China 2025 and Healthy China 2030
- General Chair: Zhibo Pang, ABB Corporate Research, Sweden firstname.lastname@example.org
- General Co-Chair: Lefei Li, Tsinghua University, China email@example.com