Michael R. Berthold (Email)
Konstanz University, Germany
Daniel Yeung (Email)
South China University of Technology, China
Hong Yan (Email)
City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Organized the Special Session on Machine Learning and Its Applications in Bioinformations at ICML2008.
- Oragnized International Symposium Computational Life Science 2007 in Utrecht, The Netherlands.
- Organized sessions on Computation Life Science and Bioinformatics in August 2007 at ICMLC2007.
- Organized International Symposium Computational Life Science 2006 in Cambridge, UK, September 2006.
- Organized International Symposium on Computational Life Science and Bioinformatics in August 2006 in conjunction with ICMLC2006.
- Organized Computational Life Science 2005 in Konstanz, Germany, September 2005.
- Organized a special session on bioinformatics at ICMLC2005 in Gangzhou, China in August 2005.
- Interact with experts in computational life science, which is a relatively new and rapidly growing research field.
- Participate in interesting conferences and workshops.
- Make friends from different regions of the world.
- Exchange research ideas and possibly share research resources.