Stuart H. Rubin (Email)
Space and Naval Warfare Systems Center, USA
Shu-Ching Chen (Email)
Florida International University, USA
Static algorithms cannot capture the full dynamics of human knowledge. Capabilities for learning, adapting, and even changing the representational basis must be enabled if computational systems can be said to be intelligent. In view of these requirements, the goal of the Knowledge Acquisition in Intelligent Systems (KAIS) technical committee is to advance the development of intelligent systems and systems of systems (SoS).
- Tanvir Ahmed, Oracle, USA
- Reda Alhajj, University of Calgary, Canada
- Elisa Bertino, Purdue University, USA
- Thouraya Bouabana-Tebibel, National School of Computer Science, Algeria
- Wei-Bang Chen, Virginia State University, USA
- Min-Yuh Day, Tamkang University, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Wen-Lian Hsu, Academia Sinica, Taiwan, R.O.C.
- Gongzhu Hu, Central Michigan University, USA
- Ju-Yeon Jo, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, USA
- James Joshi, University of Pittsburgh, USA
- Taghi M. Khoshgoftaar, Florida Atlantic University, USA
- June R. Massoud, School Boards in Montreal, Canada
- Ling Liu, Georgia Institute of Technology, USA
- Li Tan, Washington State University, USA
- Bhavani Thuraisingham, UT Dallas, USA
- Suresh Vadhva, California State University, USA
- Lin Yang, Google Inc.
- Chengcui Zhang, University of Alabama at Birmingham, USA
- Xingquan (Hill) Zhu, Florida Atlantic University, USA
- Organized 2012 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IEI 2012), Las Vegas, NV, August 2012.
- Special Issue from IRI 2009, International Journal of Information & Decision Sciences, Vol. 4, Nos. 2/3, 2012.
- Special issue from IRI 2010, Recent Trends in Information Reuse and Integration, Tansel Ozyer, Keivan Kianmehr and Mehmet Tan (eds), Springer Verlag, 2012.
- Organized 2011 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IRI 2011), Las Vegas, NV, August 2011.
- Special Issue from IRI 2011 in Journal of Business Intelligence and Data Mining, in press.
- Special Issue for IRI 2011, Information Reuse and Integration in Academia and Industry, Tansel Ozyer, Keivan Kianmehr, Mehmet Tan, and Jia Zeng, Springer Verlag, in press.
- Special Issue from IRI 2010, Journal of Information & Knowledge Management, Vol. 10, No. 3, 2011.
- Organized 2010 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IRI 2010), Las Vegas, NV, August 2010.
- Special Issue from IRI 2009, International Journal of Software Engineering and Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 20, No. 2, March 2010.
- Organized 2009 IEEE International Conference on Information Reuse and Integration (IRI 2009), Las Vegas, NV, August 2009.
- Special Issue from IRI 2008, Informatica, Vol. 33, No. 3, October 2009.
- Partake in creative, meaningful research and development.
- Interact with cool and knowledgeable colleagues.
- Visit exotic conference locations.
- Participate in exciting conferences and workshops that will help you get funding.
- Be published in quality journals.
- Live a life of discovery on your terms.
Back to top