Graduates of the Last Decade
Board of Governors
on SMC-C Special
Planned Special Issues
Published Special Issues
- Pattern Recognition for Autonomous Manipulation in Robotic Systems
(eds. P. J. Sanz, R. Martin, J. S. Sánchez), Vol.
35, No 1
- Knowledge Extraction and Incorporation in Evolutionary Computation
(ed. Yaochu Jin), Vol.
35, No 2
- Biometric Systems (eds. D. Zhang, J.P. Campbell, D. Maltoni,
R. M. Bolle), Vol.
35, No 3
- Game-Theoretic Analysis and Stochastic Simulation of Negotiation
Agents (ed. Kwang M. Sim), Vol.
36, No 1
- Recent Advances in Cognitive Informatics (eds. Y. Wang, W. Kinsner),
36, No 2
- Engineering of Autonomic Systems (eds. R. Sterritt, T. A. Bapty),
36, No 3
- Soft Computing in Industrial Applications (ed. S. W. Kercel),
36, No 4
- Networking, Sensing, and Control for Networked Control Systems
(eds.F.-Y. Wang, D. Liu, S. X.Yang, and L. Li), Vol.37,
- Engineering Applications of Petri Nets (eds. M. Jeng, M. Zhou),
37. No. 4
- Intelligent Computation for Bioinformatics (eds. Z. Wang, X.
- Enterprise Services Computing and Industrial Applications (eds.
P. C. Hung, M. Aleksy, Z. Milosevic), Vol.
38, No 3
- Information Reuse and Integration (eds: S.H. Rubin and S.-C.
39, No 4
Reliability and Security (eds: E.Weippl, R. Sandhu, A. M. Tjoa), Vol 40, No.4
- Industrial Applications
of Holonic Systems (eds: R. Brennan, W. A. Gruver, E. van
Leeuwen, K. Hall), Vol 41, No.1
Integration and Collaboration in Design, Manufacturing, Construction,
and Services (eds: W. Shen M. Borges, J.-P. Barthès, J.
Luo),Vol. 41, No 3
Recognition Technologies for Anti-Terrorism Applications (eds. S. Agaian, J. Tang, S. Jassim, P. Chen, Ch. Zhang, Y. Cao), Vol. 41, No. 5)
- Semantics-enabled Software Engineering
(eds. E. Bagheri, D. Gasevic, . J. Z. Pan), Vol. 42, No. 1
- Engineering Applications of Memetic Computing
(eds. S. Das, M.-H. Lim), Vol. 42, No. 5
- Multimodal Human - Robot Interfaces (eds. Jose M. Azorin, Jose L. Pons), Vol 42, No.6
|The SMCS Board of Governors has approved amendments to the SMCS Constitution and Bylaws.
|The SMCS Board of Governors has approved amendments to the SMCS Constitution and Bylaws. These amendments become effective on June 1, 2013, unless sufficient objections are received by Chair of the Long Range Planning and Finance Committee.[more]
|Scope and Title Change of the IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics
|The SMC Society is pleased to announce that the following have been elected to the SMCS Board of Governors as Member at Large
|Get connected with the SMC Society and its members
Join the social networking groups of the SMC Society
|SMC Society Brochure
Click here to download (1.4 Mb)
|Congratulations to the SMC Society members who were elected IEEE Fellows for 2013
Society Awards for 2012
|At the Annual Awards Ceremony held during the 2012 International Conference on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics in Seoul, Korea, SMCS volunteers were presented with society awards to recognize their service to the SMC Society. [more]
new senior members
|The SMC Society welcomes
new senior members ... [more]
- RSS feeds for SMC Transaction Content
info about RSS feeds...
of Contents alerts
|Sign up for automatic Table of
Contents alerts for your favorite transaction(s) [more].